Diner Dash - Hometown Hero
Diner Dash: Hometown Hero
Help Flo restore shabby hometown restaurants to their former glory in the latest installment of the game series!
Restore shabby hometown restaurants to their former glory with Flo and her grandma. Meet six new customers, take reservations, and dress-up and train waiters.
Full Version Advantages
* Unlimited, unrestricted gameplay.
* 50 new story mode levels.
* Interact with 6 new customers.
* Take customer reservations.
* Train new waiters for each restaurant.“Diner Dash: Hometown Hero” is another edition of the “Diner Dash” series. Once again, you’ll be representing Flo, only this time you are trying to save your hometown. Visiting your grandma you realize that your beloved hometown is falling apart, and you have to do something about it. Your first mission will be the Safari Café, at the zoo.
This fun and easy-to-play game, turns you into a very busy waitress trying to keep the customers happy, and that could get more difficult than it sounds. People keeps coming for their tables. Once you get them the table, they want to order. Then, they want the food fast, and finally they want the bill! Everything has to be made fast and right, otherwise the customers will be mad and won’t tip you well.
After a busy shift, you can use the money you earned to buy some clothes and fill up your closet.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Story mode: this is one of the two modes for playing the game. This option recreates a story in which you end up waitressing. So you play in different scenarios.
- Endless shift: this is the other mode for playing the game. As its name suggest, you go right to your shift which will never end.
- Flo’s closet: the money you earn working, you can spend it buying clothes and saving them in your closet. Then, you get to choose what to wear for work.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, environment volume, and full screen.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Pause button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Options: the same Options menu commented before.
- How to play: it leads you to the help.
- Resume: to finish the current game.
- Restart Level: to start all over again.
- Flo’s closet: to go to your closet.
- Quit: to go back to the welcome screen
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows XP/Vista
• Processor: Pentium III® 700 MHz minimum
• RAM: 128 MB
• Screen Resolution:800x600
• Sound Card: Recommended
• DirectX 7.0 or later
• Hard Drive Space: 30 MB
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the help and the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported